You may freely view the pages on this we site using your internet browser only within the following terms and conditions, and any access of this site presumes that you agree to them without exception or reservation. If you do not agree with any of these terms, do not use this site.
Copyright and all other intelectual property rights to this website, and the copy, images and other content is owned by Roger Monahan, and no part thereof may be used without express written permission.
- View images, and stream audio and video files;
- View pages in an internet browser, including content caching in a browser;
- Use web site functions using an internet browser; and
- Print pages from the web site, providing that the printed page is complete and includes the URL reference for the page in the site.
You may not:
- Copy and paste content for use in printed or electronic media;
- Download images or other content and save to your computer;
- Re-publish or re-distribute any material from the web site, in whole or in part;
- Edit or otherwise alter any of the material from this site;
- License, sell or rent any material from the site;
Contact the author for licensing or for display copies of the photographs. Our policy on unauthorized use of our material is simple: we assume that you are willing and able to pay the statutory $5,000 per instance, and we will pursue you for payment plus costs of collection.