We are equipped to capture the essence of your property in images: exterior photography, from simple elevations, to twilight, to aerial perspectives, and interior photos, from tone-mapped series to virtual tours, to careful lighting and capture of special architectural treatments, and interior designs.
With extensive architectural experience using a view camera, we can translate the principles that made great photos on film to the digital world. For real estate work, our experience allows us to maintain high quality while working quickly to control costs. As a RPAS pilot licensed for Advanced Operations, aerial photography, if appropriate, is available as a part of our regular exterior shoot.
Real Estate Photography Pricing:
Rates are given for photography time only. Please make sure the property is ready for photography by using our Property Staging Checklist. The photographer will arrive as scheduled, and must get to their next location on time. The photographer will not help with last minute staging. If the property is not ready, you will be charged for the cancellation, and we will have to re-schedule the shoot.
By default, Regular virtual tours are done, showing details like counters, appliances etc. These floor plans incorporate advances measurement capabilities for room planning, and can be incorporated with services like floorplanner.com. Economy floor plans are only done if specifically requested. Economy floor plans are suitable for open spaces, like commercial leased spaces which will be renovated with purpose-built leasehold improvements.
|iGuide Virtual Tour||Economy Floor plan||Regular Floor plan|
|0 - 2500 sq ft||$255||$330|
|2500 - 10,000 sq ft||$255 + $0.08/sq ft over 2500||$330 + $0.10/sq ft over 2500|
|over 10,000 sq ft||$855 + $0.07/sq ft over 10,000||
$1080 + $0.09/sq ft over 10,000.
|Still Photos||Only Stills||With iGuide Virtual Tour|
20 photos, 1/2 hr ,up to 1500 sq ft
No lights needed.
up to 40 photos, 1 hr,
up to 2500 sq ft and/or
extra lights if required.
up to 60 photos, 2 hr,
up to 5000 sq ft
Licensed and insured for drone Advanced Operations, if an aerial or two will add to the photo series, we can usually include the work in the regular still photo price.
For more extensive aerial work, we can discuss pricing. (Extensive aerial stills will be charged at an hourly rate of $175, with a minimum of 1 hour.)
Photogrammetric surveys of small tracts of land, if possible, are $25.00 per acre (area of interest), with a minimum charge of 5 acres. (The image produced will extend well beyond the area of interest to provide context.)
(All standard post-processing is included in the prices quoted above. Specialized editing, if needed, will be quoted at time and expenses.)
- Cancelled shoot
- $75 + travel.
- Prices apply to the following communities
- Kingston and surrounding communities, including Millhaven, Bath, Adolphustown, Prince Edward County, Napanee, Deseronto, Marysville, Camden East, Yarker, Harrowsmith, Verona, Parham, Sydenham, Perth Road, Westport, Seeleys Bay, Gananoque, Thousand Islands, Wolfe Island, Simcoe Island, Howe Island. Additional charges for travel and mileage may apply.
- Nav Canada Clearance Request
- If aerials are requested in controlled or restricted airspace, a $25 charge applies for the request for permission to fly. (Requires at least 72 hr advance notice.) No clearance is required in uncontrolled airspace. (This is for processing the application, not for the approval. If the request is rejected by Nav Canada, the charge still applies.)
- Ferry Access
- If a ferry ride is required to reach the property, a charge of $20 plus any fare will apply to the round trip.
- Time of Day
- Scheduling the shoot for a particular time, such as sunrise, sunset, twilight, night, will involve a surcharge of $200.
Please note all prices are subject to HST.