Well equipped, with the ability to photograph small to medium sets in house, and the set up studio flashes and backgrounds on location.
Rates are based on time and expenses. Our basic rates are listed below, but we have found that clients tend to over-estimate the time (and cost) it will take to create their photos. If you have a project in mind, we would love the opportunity to quote, and will provide a complete breakdown of our rates.
Photography rates (Canadian Dollars)
Includes location based product photography.
|Rates (excl HST)||1st Hour||Additional hours||Half day||Full day|
|Premium / Special||320||195||985||1540|
A half day is typically 4 hrs and a full day typically 7.5 hrs
Most of our work is charged at the Standard rate
Prices are in Canadian Dollars and are valid as of March 2018
All photography prices are for guidance only (E&OE) and exclude HST
What you pay for
The prices quoted above are an ‘all inclusive’ price – we will not make any additional charges for standard processing (which should be all you need) OR usage/license fees. Expenses are charged for sites outside of Kingston, Ontario – please see the details below.
What you’ll receive for the prices above:
- Our time to take your photographs – your costs are based on how long it takes us to shoot your images
- The photographs taken – we don’t hold any back and charge for additional shots later
- Our expertise
- Our time to process your images – they will be cropped, edited for colour balance, basic sharpening and, as necessary, corrected for geometry – and in general it takes (at least) as long to process/edit your images as it does to take them. There are no extra charges for processing
- Supply of your high resolution images – usually electronically, but CDs/DVDs are available on request
- A license/the right to use your images – we do not normally place any time restrictions on how long you can use the images or how many times you use them, BUT there may be restrictions on HOW you use them and these will be detailed in your quote (this restriction usually only applies to large scale, world-wide, non-web advertising campaigns)
- We aim to store all of our original photo files
- Free post-production advice
Any expenses will be clearly detailed on your quote, but in general:
- We charge mileage for all projects outside of Kingston at $0.60 per kilometer
- We charge travel time for all projects over 1 hour away from our base in Kingston. We charge nothing for the first hour (in each direction) then 50.00 for each additional hour (in each direction) – rounded up to the full hour
- Hotels and expenses (if required) are charged at cost
- Basic image processing – cropping, editing for colour balance, basic sharpening and corrections for geometry – is included in the price you pay for us to take your photos.
- Enhanced image processing and Photoshop work – IF required – is charged at $120 per hour or part thereof